Ghouse Azam Welfare Foundation, Established in 2016 with the aim of assisting, helping and providing various other charitable services to the most needy & helpless brothers & sisters in our communities. Alhamdulillah we have completed a number of projects and a few are on going.
We hope to achieve alot more with your cooperation and contribution for this noble cause.
Our projects includes
- Weekly Feeding Scheme
- Distribution of grocery hampers to needy families
- Blanket Distribution
We also provide various medical services to the community at subsidized rates
- Quarantine center during Covid 19 peak
- Provision of medical gas cylinders and oxygen concentrators
- Provision of hospital beds to the needy
- Raza Clinic- Providing full clinical and primary healthcare
- Pathology services
- Radiography services
To uplift the downtrodden and the needy, irrespective Religion, Race, Colour or Nationality.
To gain the pleasure of the Creature, by serving His Creation.
Compassion –Towards all
Integrity – Know and do what is right
Respect. Treating others the way you want to be treated
Serve the Community- Serve the common good
Honesty – In everything we do